About Our Farmhouse
Unwind in our fully-furnished farmhouse (sleeps 8), nestled next to the Vaal river and just 10 km from Deneysville and an hour's drive from Johannesburg.
Guests are treated to a lovely home of 200 square meters with a fully-furnished kitchen with a coal stove for some quality time with friends or family. The kitchen and living room provides more than enough space to relax in-front of the fireplace. Find a spot on the lovely patio next to the braai while keeping an eye on the kids!
Don't forget your fishing tackle, canoe and mountain bike. This place is ideal for holidaymakers who want to get away from it all.
- Self-catering farmhouse/fully furnished kitchen with coal and gas stove
- Sleeps 8 (2 double and 4 single beds) crisp white linen and towels (3 bedrooms & loft)
- 2 Bathrooms (one with shower and one with bath), a separate toilet and outdoors shower.
- Living room with cosy fireplace
- Built-in braai outside on patio & separate boma
- A 40 hectare lawn - perfect for restless children
- 100 m private riverfront (non-navigable water)
- Canoe for rent
- Own fishing tackle
- Own mountain bikes
Although plenty of accommodation close to the Vaal river and dam is available at Deneysville, not many establishments offer comfortable and stylish accommodation for relatively large groups. We provide wonderful accommodation for families with children. Consider us for a relaxing, tranquil holiday or weekend, or as a base for exploring the surrounds.